Start date: Tuesday 24 Mar 2020
End date: Tuesday 24 Mar 2020
Get Clued in is a 90 minute presentation to update parents on information regarding drug and alcohol use. It is ideal for parents with limited availability but who wish to become informed and learn some basic skills when speaking about drug and alcohol use with their children.
Delivered to parents at local community level, in schools or in the workplace, this presentation incorporates an overview of contemporary drugs issues and Q & A.
- Young people are vulnerable when it comes to the topic of alcohol/drug misuse.
- If you’re not discussing drugs with young people – who is?
- By discussing, we mean having a real conversation with young people on the issue, not just saying “I hope you don’t do drugs”.
- We in CAD can provide you with information to you discuss these important issues with young people.
- Prevention is better than cure!
For further information contact Bernie: 01 878 3656 / 087 2464995
COMMUNITY AWARENESS OF DRUGS | 5 Gardiner Row | Dublin 1 www.cadaboutdrugs.ie