Commitment to Standards in Fundraising Practice
Community Awareness of Drugs is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support
- We Community Awareness of Drugs have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out.
- Community Awareness of Drugs report on fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report which can be found on cadaboutdrugs.ie
We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided below.
See our feedback and complaints procedure here (link)
Write to: Bernie Mc Donnell | Community Awareness of Drugs | 5 Gardiner Row | Dublin 1
Tel: 01 878 3656 | email: email@example.com | web: www.cadaboutdrugs.ie
Community Awareness of Drugs is open about whether those seeking donations on their behalf are volunteers, employees of the organisation or are third party agents.
Anyone fundraising on behalf of Community Awareness of Drugs must ensure that prospective donors are aware of their status i.e. volunteers, employees or third party agents